Gather with us as we celebrate what the Lord has done at
Westside Christian Academy over the past 25 years and joyfully look
forward to the next 25 years of ministry.
Dinner and Silent Auction
The Spitzer Grand Ballroom, Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Rd, Elyria, Ohio
$75 Individual Reservations
$600 Reserve a table of 8
Our Silent Auction will go live Monday, April 4th.
Statement of Faith
In accordance with the Mission of Westside Christian Academy, we hold the following Statement to be true and to be the foundation upon which the Christian Faith is practiced. We therefore request that all who wish to associate themselves with Westside Christian Academy accept and agree with the following statement:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, without error in its original writings, the only complete and authoritative source of His will and His plan for the salvation of man, and of guidance for Christian life. (II Timothy 3:16, 17)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen 1:1; John 10:30; John 10:37-38)
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent return in power and glory. (Isa 7:14; Matt 1:23; Luke 1:35; Heb 4:15; Heb 7:25; John 2:11; Heb 9:12; Eph 1:7; Col 1:14; John 11:25; Acts 1:11; Rev 19:11-16)
4. We believe that Man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are sinners in thought, word and deed. (John 3:5; Rom 5:8)
5. We believe that the sinless life, sacrificial death and physical resurrection of Jesus Christ provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. (Titus 3: 4-7; Eph 2:8-9; Rom 3:21-28; Rom 5:8;Gal 4:4-7)
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, and that those who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ shall have eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord; those who have not believed in Jesus Christ through faith shall receive judgment and eternal damnation. (John 5:24; 28-29; Matt 25:46)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:9; I Cor 12:12-13; Gal 3:26-28)
8. We believe that biblical marriage is limited to a covenant relationship between one man and one woman, ordained by God, made legally binding in an official ceremony according to state law. We believe that sexual relations are to be exercised solely within marriage of one man and one woman. (Gen 2:22-24; Matt 19:4-6; Mark 10:6-9; Eph 5:22-33; Heb 13:4)
Parent’s Pledge of Acceptance
A WCA education is a sacred partnership between parents and teachers, home and school. We are a Christ-following community that shares the same goals which are best met when home and school work in tandem within a trusting relationship.
In signing this pledge of acceptance, we affirm the following:
- Our complete agreement with the Statement of Faith of Westside Christian Academy.
- Our commitment to earnestly pray for WCA, its staff, leadership and families.
- Our commitment to attend parent meetings and conferences, and lend our support to the program.
- Our trust in the intentions and authority of the teachers, staff, and administration of WCA to correct our child as necessary. We will cooperate with the school and discipline our child in the home as needed. (Prov.13:24; 19:18; 22:6; Prov.23:13,14; 29:15-17; Eph.6:12; Col.3:20; Heb.12:6)
- Our commitment to participate faithfully in a Bible teaching church and to exemplify Christian principles of life in our home. This includes a commitment to a godly heterosexual lifestyle, embracing biblical marriage and the biological sexual identity with which we were each born. (Gen 2:22-24; Matt 19:4-6; Mark 10:6-9; Eph 5:22-33; Heb 13:4; Rom 1:21-27; I Corin 6:6-20)
- Our fullest cooperation to prevent doctrinal controversy and denominationalism from becoming an issue within the school. (Rom.13:8-10; l Cor.12:12-14; Gal.5:13-15,25; Eph.4:1-17)
- Our agreement that, if we have questions or concerns regarding any incidents, policies, or practices pertaining to the academy, we will, in the love of Christ and with prayer, voice our concerns only to the teacher, staff, or administrator involved, avoiding unbiblical gossip and slander. (Matt.18:15-17) We will avoid any negative use of social media as pertains to the school or its constituents.
- Our commitment to abide by the guidelines and policies of the student/parent handbook.
- Our commitment to financially support the school above tuition requirements as the Lord leads and as we are able.
- Our commitment to pay tuition and fees promptly when due.