If you have any questions about the Extended Day program, please contact Rosie Ziegler at firstname.lastname@example.org
is supervision for K-8th grade students from
3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.,
Extended Day is supervision for K-8th grade students from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Students will be supervised by Ms. Rosie Ziegler. There will be fun activities, assistance with homework as needed, and some free time.
- Your students may use this program any day, even with late notice
- If students are not picked up by 3:35, they will automatically go to Extended Day and you will be billed
- Cost is $7/hour for the first child in each family, $3.50/hour for the second child, and additional siblings are at no charge
- Families are billed monthly from the school office
- Once billed, you can pay on-line here or by cash or check to the school office
- Students will be in room 200
- Parents are to pull at Door A for pick-up and sign-out